The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) stands for the Single Euro Payments Area. This means that, together with the creation of the SEPA area and SEPA payments / reimbursements, all the terms and conditions of payment within SEPA countries (EEA + Switzerland + Monaco + San Marino) have been unified. Euro payments to all SEPA countries are already running the same, more reliably and faster for the same charges.
Abroad as at home (but only in euros)
With the introduction of SEPA payments, the method of sending euro payments to SEPA countries has been greatly simplified. You can send money abroad within the SEPA area via internet banking, respectively. trading venue, while the transfer of money takes as long as if you were sending it to another bank in Slovakia. This means that the recipient will receive them on the next business day.
How about payments outside the EU?
For the transfer of money in euros or other currencies to and from abroad outside of SEPA payments, we have also set up a so-called “bank” in Central Bank. cross-border payments. If you plan to send money from your post bank account to an account outside the SEPA area, you can submit the order for such a transaction to us at a branch in paper form, or simply electronically via your internet banking.
And what do you need?
Payer information is required, ie the name and account number, the amount of money and the currency the payer requests to send to the payee. Furthermore, the details of the beneficiary, namely the name, account number (within the EEA countries it is obligatory to submit the account number in the form of IBAN) and the details of the beneficiary’s bank, including the so-called. BIC code. However, for cross-border payments, you must also consider the higher fees you will find in our current Fee Schedule.
- Slovak companies are already involved in the #Trashtag challenge
- How to become a financially independent woman in 8 steps
- Can I make money on my bank? We know how to do it!
- 5 life-hacks that will make your business easier in 2019
- Why is our campaign “strange”?
- We are among the healthiest companies in Slovakia
- Do these 5 things and you will not feel the price of food
- 5 tips to celebrate Valentine’s Day and not to lose (almost) the entire payout
- 5 reasons to save savings on term deposit
- How to fund your mortgage